We are still recovering from the BEST HOLIDAY IN HUNTINGTON BEACH! The 4th of July was EPIC this year as always! Never ever will we want to be anywhere else on this great holiday! Huntington Beach does it right. We are so GRATEFUL to live in this amazing city and GRATEFUL to all those who served and died so we could live and be FREE. If you want to keep the good times rolling, we still have more fun for you coming up this weekend! We put together yet another list of 5 FUN things to do in Huntington Beach THIS weekend July 7-8!
5 FUN Things To Do In Huntington Beach THIS Weekend July 7-8!
- Boosted Board DEMO at Huntington Surf & Sport– FREE July 7,12:00pm – 5:00pm at Huntington Surf and Sport, 300 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach. Come TRY OUT these super fun boards yourself! BOOSTED BOARDS will be handing out Swag until it’s gone! You must be 16 years of age to ride.
- International Surfing Museum– $3 admission open everyday12:00pm – 5:00pm 411 Olive Avenue, Huntington Beach. Come check out this amazing piece of Huntington Beach history! Currently featuring their spectacular “Surf 2 Skate” exhibit this museum will be one your kids won’t want to leave!
- July Beach Bash at Sea Legs At the Beach– FREE July 7, 2:00pm – 6:00pm at Sea Legs At the Beach. Featuring music of the Tijuana Dogs, this music bash is fun for the whole family! Bring a beach blanket and grab a cold drink! Carpooling is recommended.
- HB Concert Band Summer Series –FREE July 8, 5:00pm behind the Huntington Beach Public Library, MAP HERE. Bring a picnic dinner and the whole family and enjoy the exceptional music of the Navy Band Southwest Ensemble. Such a fun family event every Sunday this summer!
- Dachshund Wiener Dog Races and German Heritage Day! FREE July 8, 3:00-4:00pm at Old World Village. Come see these sweet pups race to the finish line as well as get FREE FOOD for the first 500 people attending German Heritage day 2pm-6pm! Come enjoy this celebration of German Heritage with your family and friends! Fun for all!
We love featuring YOU Huntington Beach! Please contact us at email@example.com or leave a comment on this post if you’d like to be added to our weekly list or if there are any fun activities you’d like to share with your fellow HB friends.
XOXO, Jamie & Michelle