On top of the GRAND OPENING of JIMBOY’S TACOS on 5th & PCH there is alot happening this weekend in our town! We put together our 5 FUN things to do in Huntington Beach THIS weekend July 21-22 with families in mind! Get outside and enjoy the sun this weekend while creating new memories with those you love.
5 FUN things to do in Huntington Beach THIS weekend July 21-22!
- Vissla Surf Swap on the Ocean Deck– FREE July 21,7:00am – 12:00pm at Pacific City on the Ocean Deck. View, buy, sell and trade surfboards with member collectors from up and down the coast. There will also be a vintage surfboard showcase, prizes, coffee and fun for the whole family!
- Jammin at the Jetty – Surfing for Conservation– FREE July 21, 8:00am – 12:00pm south of Tower 16 at Bolsa Chica State Beach. Celebrating the 12th Anniversary of the opening of the Bolsa Chica Tidal Inlet, the proceeds from the surfing competition will benefit the Bolsa Chica Conservancy. Come enjoy the beautiful beach, watch the surfers and support HB!
- Surfin’ Sundays– FREE July 22, 11:00am – 5:00pm, Huntington Beach Pier. Come enjoy some Rockin’ Surf tunes and even a little Rock n’ Roll! Fun for the whole family! Hosted by the International Surfing Museum. More info HERE.
- HB Concert Band Summer Series –FREE July 22, 5:00pm behind the Huntington Beach Public Library, MAP HERE. Bring a picnic dinner and the whole family and enjoy Huntington Beach Concert Band featuring talented local high school students and an eclectic range of musical styles! Such a fun family event every Sunday this summer!
- Scavenger Hunt by Puzzling Adventures– $14.99 per team. July 21, 7:00am – 8:00pm starting at beginning point 102 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach. Puzzling Adventures™ are a cross between a scavenger hunt, an informative self-guided tour, and The Amazing Race®. A fun and interactive way to explore a city, each adventure sends you to a series of locations where you answer questions or solve puzzles to receive your next instruction. All ages can participate! For more info and registration click HERE.
We love featuring YOU Huntington Beach! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on this post if you’d like to be added to our weekly list or if there are any fun activities you’d like to share with your fellow HB friends.
XOXO, Jamie & Michelle
ps, ONE MORE great thing that is happening this weekend is the GRAND OPENING of JIMBOY’S TACOS at 11:00am July 21! There will be prizes and free food for all! Check out our post HERE to learn more about JIMBOY’S TACOS and WIN a $50 GIFTCARD!