Easter weekend is here and there are so many fun Easter Activities coming up as we previously posted about in our Easter Activities Roundup Huntington Beach post. Even though, we’ve added some more excitement with our 5 FUN THINGS TO DO IN HUNTINGTON BEACH THIS EASTER WEEKEND list! Let us know what you and your PEEPS will be doing this special Easter weekend and please enjoy this weeks…
5 FUN THINGS TO DO IN HUNTINGTON BEACH THIS EASTER WEEKEND!
- Easter Egg Hunt and Family FUN Day– FREE March 31 9:00 am – 2:00pm. Provided by the City of Huntington Beach and the Kiwanis Club. Featuring an Easter Egg Hunt, Easter Bunny Pics, Game Booths, Pancake Brunch, Live Music and more..
- VANS BMX Street Invitational – FREE March 31, Doors open at 10:00am events begin at 11:00am, at Vans Off The Wall Skatepark Huntington Beach. Featuring professional and amateur BMX riders competing on the street course. This is a super fun family event!
- Bird and Nature Walk– FREE March 31 9:00am-11:00am. (reoccuring monthly on the last Saturday) Meet at 18000 Pacific Coast Hwy Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve. Featuring an informative and fun bird talk and nature walk. Come and explore over 200 species of birds.
- Old World Easter Eggstravaganza– FREE March 31 2:00-4:00pm at Old World Village. Featuring an Egg Hunt around Old World Village, Egg Coloring, Sack Races, Easter Egg Run, Face Painting, Dancing and more…
- Eggstravaganza at the Beach – FREE April 1, 10:00am sharp for Egg Hunt (Don’t be Late!) at Sea Legs at the Beach. Come meet the Easter Bunny and don’t forget your basket to collect your eggs. Mom and Dad $5 Mimosas all day long!
We love featuring YOU Huntington Beach! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on this post if you’d like to be added to our weekly list or if there are any fun activities you’d like to share with your fellow HB friends.
XOXO, Jamie & Michelle
ps. Don’t forget to visit our EASTER ACTIVITIES ROUNDUP in HUNTINGTON BEACH –>HERE!