Schools out for SUMMER Huntington Beach and we are excited to party! This weeks list 5 FUN things to do in Huntington Beach THIS weekend June 23-24 seems to be filled with amazing events to celebrate summer. There will be lots of MUSIC festivals, a pirate run and more! Enjoy the weekend in our beautiful town and let us know how you are celebrating the arrival of summer in our comments section!
5 FUN Things To Do In Huntington Beach THIS Weekend June 23-24!
- Above & Beyond – Anjuna Beach SoCal – $8 – $149 June 23, 2:oopm – 9:00pm at Tower 5, Brookhurst and PCH. Anjunabeach SoCal is a unique event for dance music lovers that will celebrate the best in modern trance and progressive music right on our beautiful beach here in HB! Open to ages 18+. For tickets, parking and FAQs click HERE.
- Coastal Country Jam– $15-$799 June 24, 12pm – 9pm. Featuring the music of Chris Jansen, Chris Young, High Valley, Josh Gracin and Tim Hurley. There will be fun for the whole family! Events include line dancing, a ferris wheel, art installations, photo booths and MORE! Enjoy BBQ, a beach bar and options for bean bags and hammocks! For tickets and more info click HERE.
- Huntington Beach Pier DRUM CIRCLE– FREE. June 24, 4:00pm at the Huntington Beach Pier. We love this community drum circle! Come drum, dance, play along with local drummers and enjoy the beautiful weather and sunset at the Huntington Beach Pier! This is one of our favorite Sunday activities. Take a family bike ride down to the pier, bring a picnic and blanket and enjoy the beat and positivity the drum circle brings!
- HB Concert Band Summer Series “Great Music of America!”– FREE June 24 5pm Huntington Beach Central Park (behind the library) MAP HERE. Bring your lawn chairs, blankets and picnic baskets for this wonderful Huntington Beach Summer Tradition! This is the start of a FREE 11 week concert series featuring many artists and different styles of music. What a great gift this is to the people of Huntington Beach. Make a donation to the concert series HERE.
- Socal Pirates 5k/10k Run– $30-$40 June 23, 8:00am at Bolsa Chica State Beach corner of Warner and PCH. Ahoy Maties, this is a FUN family event for all ages! Dress is your best pirate garb to experience this FESTIVAL pirate themed run. There will be treasures along the route and a custom cast medal for all finishers of the race! Get a tshirt and eye patch with registration and there will be awards for the fastest times! This race is for all levels of runners. For more info and registration click HERE.
We love featuring YOU Huntington Beach! Please contact us at email@example.com or leave a comment on this post if you’d like to be added to our weekly list or if there are any fun activities you’d like to share with your fellow HB friends.
XOXO, Jamie & Michelle
ps. If you want to learn how to make the CUTEST candy Lei’s for those GRADUATES or TEACHERS of yours, check out our post on DIY CANDY LEIS HERE!