Get ready to show your Mama some love this weekend with our 5 places to Brunch on Mother’s day in Huntington Beach!! We have rounded up 5 great places to spoil your Mom this Mother’s Day. If you haven’t made reservations at her favorite restaurant don’t fret, we’ve got you covered! There are so many amazing brunches in Huntington Beach to choose from, browse through our list to see which one your Mom would enjoy. Brunch at the beach… is there anything more perfect!? I think not!
So here it is…
5 places to Brunch on Mother’s day in Huntington Beach May 12th!
- Pacific Hide Away– Sunday, May 12th 8:00 am – 2:00 pm reservations recommended. A beautiful location for your Mama, and the food is great too! Make a reservation HERE.
- WaterFront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel- $89 indoor), $100 (outdoor), $42 (6-12), FREE (5 and under). Sunday May 12th 9:30am – 3:30pm. Hurry reservations are filling up fast!!! Show your Mom love with a extravagant ocean side brunch. Ask about their Mother’s Day Spa specials from Drift Spa HERE.
- Hyatt Hotel and Spa– $110 (adults), $85 (65+), $45 (5-12), FREE (4 and under). Sunday May 12th 10:00 am – 2:00 pm reservations required. Celebrate mom with a Sunday brunch buffet at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa.
- Old World– $39.95 (adults), $32.95 (65+), $16.95 (6-12), FREE (5 and under). Sunday May 12th from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Your Mom will Love the LIVE MUSIC and the “All You Can Eat” and drink Champagne Brunch! Be sure to make your reservation soon!
- Mama’s– Sunday May 12th 8:00 am Call to book your reservation. There is no better place to celebrate your Mama then Mama’s and endless Mimosas!
We love featuring YOU Huntington Beach! Please contact us at email@example.com or leave a comment on this post if you’d like to be added to our weekly list or if there are any fun activities you’d like to share with your fellow HB friends.
ps. If mama’s craving a burger this weekend, check out our TOP 5 BURGER JOINTS IN HUNTINGTON BEACH HERE!