Festival of the Arts 2018 in Laguna Beach is coming back this summer and we are more than excited! Enjoy one of the most highly acclaimed jurried fine art shows featuring the work of 140 award winning artists! There are so many special events, Art Workshops for all ages, Art Tours, live music, special exhibits, Concerts, Story Times and even a weekly Wine and Chocolate Tasting night!
Here are some important dates and details you need to know about the upcoming Festival of the Arts 2018…
DATES: July 5 – September 1, 2018
- Weekdays 12noon – 11:30pm
- Weekends 10am – 11:30pm
- Early closing day Aug 25 at 1:30pm
- Weekdays $10, Weekends $15
- Students / Seniors: Weekdays $7, Weekends $11
- Children 6-12: Daily $5
- FREE ADMISSION: Children under 5, Military and Laguna Residents
- PASSPORT TO THE ARTS: $29 includes Unlimited Admission all summer long to the Festival of the Arts, Sawdust Art Festival and Laguna Art-A-Fair
LOCATION: 650 LAGUNA CANYON RD, LAGUNA BEACH CA 92651
- MONDAYS – ART AND STORY TIME 12:30PM – Weekly series for children 5 and under. Includes a hands-on art project and other surprises.
- TUESDAYS– TRIBUTE TUESDAYS MUSIC SERIES 5:30PM (reserved seating available, visit website HERE for pricing and reservations.)
- WEDNESDAYS – ART TALKS AND TEA 1PM – Fascinating discussions with artist exhibitors about thier inspiration and careers.
- THURSDAYS – ART, JAZZ, WINE and CHOCOLATE 5:30pm $20 (reserved seating available, visit website HERE for pricing and reservations.)
- FRIDAYS – STEP INTO THE SPOTLIGHT MUSIC SERIES 5:30PM (reserved seating available, visit website HERE for pricing and reservations.)
- SATURDAYS– CONCERT ON THE GREEN 1PM (reserved seating available, visit website HERE for pricing and reservations.)
- FAMILY ART DAY JULY 8, 12NOON – Enjoy this FUN art-filled day for the whole family! There will be special activities and treats and kids can participate in an “Art Quest!”
- FESTIVAL RUNWAY FASHION SHOW AUG 19, 12Noon – 3PM (FREE with admission)
*FOR ART WORKSHOP INFORMATION including Youth Art Classes ($25+), Adult & Teen Art Classes ($60), Wine & Painting Nights ($75), and the FESTIVAL ART CENTER (which includes a ceramics workshop $25+) click HERE for dates and times.
Meet some of the Festival Artists!
Yoonsook Ryang – Printmaking
Sharon Jackman – Ceramics Michael Obermeyer – Oil Painting Lance Heck – Jewelry
We will definitely be hanging at the Laguna Beach Festival of the Arts this summer! Hope to see you and your families there!
For more information head to www.lagunafestivalofarts.org.
Jamie & Michelle
ps. Check out the amazing upcoming PAGEANT OF THE MASTERS inside the Festival of the Arts HERE.