EARTH DAY WEEKEND! There is so much fun to be had as a family this weekend! Clean up the beaches with some pretty cool people, win some prizes, visit the Artisan Street Fair at 5th & PCH, FREE movie at the City Gym and more. Let us know how you are celebrating Earth Day! Also if you want to always be in the know, be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook!
There is alot of fun happening this weekend for EARTH DAY especially! You’ll definitely want to check out this weeks list. So here it is, our…
5 FUN THINGS TO DO IN HUNTINGTON BEACH THIS WEEKEND!
- Dirty Heads EARTH DAY Beach Cleanup FREE April 22 10:00am – 12:00pm at Huntington State Beach Tower 2. Provided by OC CoastKeeper, Dirty Heads, Wahoo’s Fish Taco, The World Famous KROQ and KIND snacks. Clean up the beach, hang with Dirty Heads and win prizes from local vendors!
- Earth Day Beach Cleanup hosted by VOLCOM– FREE April 21, 8:00am – 12:00pm, Santa Ana River Jetties location HERE. Hosted by the SURFRIDER FOUNDATION, VOLCOM and the Orange County Entreprenuers Foundation. Come celebrate EARTH DAY and help clean up the beach with locals and friends!
- Timeless Treasures Street Boutique– FREE April 21, 10:00am – 4:00pm at 5th & PCH. Come check out vintage and upcycled furniture, DIY art stations, jewelry, soaps, candles and more! Celebrate a beautiful artisan movement and support local vendors.
- FREE MOVIE: SING! – FREE April 21, 7:15pm -10:15pm (movie starts at 8pm) At Huntington Beach City Gym & Pool, 1600 Palm Ave, Huntington Beach. Bring your own blankets, chairs and snacks and enjoy this family friendly movie on a big screen for all to enjoy!
- OCEAN INSTITUTE EARTH DAY CELEBRATION AT BELLA TERRA– FREE April 22, 1:00pm-3:00 pm at Bella Terra. SUCH A FUN FAMILY ACTIVITY! After you finish cleaning up the beaches, you MUST head here! The Ocean Institute is bringing along LIVE sea animals, there will be a meet and greet with REAL MERMAIDS and PIRATES, a performance of “The Little Mermaid” songs by Orange County Children Theatre and your kids can even do some creative painting at Pinot’s Palette Kids Booth ($5).
We love featuring YOU Huntington Beach! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on this post if you’d like to be added to our weekly list or if there are any fun activities you’d like to share with your fellow HB friends.
XOXO, Jamie & Michelle