Hello fellow Huntington lovers! We are so excited for Father’s Day weekend and all it has to offer. We’ve rounded up a variety of Father’s Day fun for you and your #1 DAD in our 5 FUN Things To Do In Huntington Beach THIS Weekend June 16-17 list! For all you foodies out there Chili at the Beach is a must! If you’re up for more of an adventure take Dad Beach Scuba Diving! Whatever you land up doing this weekend be sure to show lots of LOVE to your Dads! Happy Father’s Day Huntington Beach!
5 FUN Things To Do In Huntington Beach THIS Weekend June 16-17!
- Chili at the Beach – FREE for spectators, $10 to taste the CHILI and Salsa. June 16, 2018 11 am – 5 pm. There will be music, vendors, and the chili and salsa competition on Main St. Family entertainment will take place at the Kid’s Zone on 5th & PCH. For tickets click HERE!
- Beach Scuba Diving Party– cost $60 June 16th 7:30 am – 1:00 pm. Come have fun learning how to dive with experienced and qualified experts. Learn how to beach Dive safely! For more info and registration click HERE!
- Father’s Day Brunch at Old World– Sunday June 17th 10:00 am -2:30 pm. “All You Can Eat” Father’s Day Brunch! Enjoy Prime Rib, Slow smoked Pork Loin, Swedish, Sweet & Sour Meatballs, Boneless Breast of Chicken with Herbal Dill Sauce, German Kraut Rouladen, and much much more. Adults $39.95, Seniors $32.95, Kids (4-12)
$16.95, Kids (3 and Under) FREE. For tickets Click HERE!
- Beach Front Cinema: Wonder Woman – $9.99-$49.99 Saturday, June 16th. Gates open at 5pm, Movie starts at 8pm. Huntington State Beach, 21899 Pacific Coast Highway (Newland & PCH at Tower 14). To purchase tickets click HERE!
- International Surfing Day– All DAY Saturday June 16th. On International Surfing Day, we pause to celebrate and enjoy the beaches and waves that we all love. The theme of this year’s ISD is “Protect & Enjoy.” Head to the beach, take someone surfing for the first time, participate in a beach cleanup and make your voice heard!
We love featuring YOU Huntington Beach! Please contact us at email@example.com or leave a comment on this post if you’d like to be added to our weekly list or if there are any fun activities you’d like to share with your fellow HB friends.
XOXO, Jamie & Michelle
ps. HAPPY FATHER’S DAY to the men of When In Huntington! If there is one thing they WILL be getting this Sunday it’s MEAT! Be sure to check out our hubby TOP 5 BURGER JOINTS IN HUNTINGTON BEACH roundup HERE!