How amazing is this image and how amazing is our city! We LOVE Huntington Beach and are so grateful and proud this is OUR city! There are so many great events to participate in this weekend including Operation Surf pictured above where we can support our wounded military service members and veterans. We hope you spend time with the ones you love this weekend creating new happy memories to be cherished. We truly love putting together our weekly lists for you and hope you enjoy them too!
5 FUN Things To Do In Huntington Beach THIS Weekend June 9-10!
- Power Boat and Exotic Car Show– FREE June 9, 2:oopm – 7:00pm at 5th & PCH. Hosted by the Offshore Racing Organization. Come see Power boats and their crews, Exotic Cars, Custom Bikes, Vendors, Food, Entertainment and more! Family fun event for all!
- Operation Surf– FREE June 3-9. Hosted by Amazing Surf Adventures. Come show support and love to our wounded active-duty and veteran military service members. “Through the healing power of the ocean, surfing, and camaraderie, these wounded heroes, to whom we owe so much, will overcome challenges and build a new understanding of their personal potential.”-Operation Surf. This amazing and inspiring event will bless so many lives. Come be inspired by these amazing service members.
- Annual Surf n Sip Luau Pub Crawl– Starting at $13. June 9, 2:00pm – 7:00pm. Hosted by Premier Sport League, Surf City Foodie Travel Club and J. Brian Events. The Annual Surf & Sip Luau Pub Crawl includes a day of drink specials, games, trivia, photo scavenger hunt, costume contest, raffle prizes at every bar and making new friends!
- Puppy Party & Puppet Show– FREE June 9 1:30pm – 3:30pm at Bella Terra. Enjoy this sweet puppet show along with a puppy petting zoo and kids crafting booth! Lots of puppy cuddling and fun for all!
- 68th Annual Pier Swim – FREE for Spectators $25 for Participants. June 9, Check in begins at 7:00am at the South Side of the HB Pier, Races begin at 8:45 am. For event flier click HERE. Awards will be given to the top 3 competitors in each division! Pre-register and get a complimentary T-shirt!
We love featuring YOU Huntington Beach! Please contact us at email@example.com or leave a comment on this post if you’d like to be added to our weekly list or if there are any fun activities you’d like to share with your fellow HB friends.
XOXO, Jamie & Michelle
ps. If you want to learn how to make the CUTEST candy Lei’s for those GRADUATES or TEACHERS of yours, check out our post on DIY CANDY LEIS HERE!