Who’s ready for another beautiful weekend here in Huntington Beach! There is alot happening from Cirque at Bella Terra to a Salsa Party on the beach! We can’t wait for the weekend so we put together yet another list of 5 FUN things to do in Huntington Beach THIS weekend July 14-15! Enjoy the weekend and let us know what you are up to in our comments section!
5 FUN things to do in Huntington Beach THIS weekend July 14-15!
- Celebrate Summer Cirque Style– FREE July 14,6:30pm – 8:00pm at Bella Terra. Be dazzled by astounding aerial acts, stilt-walking and contortionist performances under the sunset skies at Bella Terra’s Park Event Plaza. Kids can get in on the show too with free kids tumbling lessons by certified instructors! RSVP and invite your friends on Facebook HERE.
- SalsainLongBeach Beach Party!– FREE July 14, 12:00pm – 10:00pm Tower 15 in front of the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach. Come to the biggest Salchata beach party in Socal! FREE burgers and hotdogs, bring a potluck to share! Wood dance floor in the sand, MUSIC all day, BONFIRE all night! Where swim suits and bring boogie boards for the kids or just dance the day away!
- Beachfront Cinema – JAWS!– $9.99 – $19.99 July 14, 5:00pm – 10:00pm (movie starts at 8pm), Huntington State Beach TOWER 14 (Newland & PCH). Come see the infamous movie JAWS under the Huntington Beach stars! Purchase tickets HERE.
- HB Concert Band Summer Series –FREE July 15, 5:00pm behind the Huntington Beach Public Library, MAP HERE. Bring a picnic dinner and the whole family and enjoy authentic vintage music of the 30’s, 40’s and 50’s performed by Ginger & The Hoosier Daddys. Such a fun family event every Sunday this summer!
- Huntington Beach Pier DRUM CIRCLE– FREE. July 15, 4:00pm at the Huntington Beach Pier. We love this community drum circle! Come drum, dance, play along with local drummers and enjoy the beautiful weather and sunset at the Huntington Beach Pier! This is one of our favorite Sunday activities. Take a family bike ride down to the pier, bring a picnic and blanket and enjoy the beat and positivity the drum circle brings!
We love featuring YOU Huntington Beach! Please contact us at email@example.com or leave a comment on this post if you’d like to be added to our weekly list or if there are any fun activities you’d like to share with your fellow HB friends.
XOXO, Jamie & Michelle