We’re loving all the sunny weather this week in Huntington Beach! It’s such a great reminder that summer is almost here! Woohoo! We also have been loving all your positive feedback on our weekly posts. It’s wonderful hearing from you and it makes all the work we do that much more fun! If you want to always be in the know, be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook!
There is alot of fun happening this weekend! You’ll definitely want to check out this weeks list. So here it is, our…
5 FUN THINGS TO DO IN HUNTINGTON BEACH THIS WEEKEND!
- Spring Dog Fling– FREE April14 12:00pm – 3:00pm at 5th & PCH, 155 5th St. Huntington Beach. Provided by 5th & PCH and Waggin’ Trails Rescue Foundation. Come celebrate all things puppy! Bring your own pup or come find one to adopt. There will be a pet expo providing products and services to pamper your pup.
- Doggy Dash 5k/10k Paws for a Cause – $40-$43 April 15, 8:00am – 12:00pm, Huntington State Beach, 22301 PCH. Hosted by Doggy Dash Paws for a Cause. Bring your pooch and participate in a great cause to fight pet cancer. Sign up to run HERE.
- Celebrate Spring Event at Bella Terra– FREE April 14, 1:00pm-3:00pm at Bella Terra. Come connect with Mother Nature! Enjoy animal kisses at the baby animal petting zoo, enjoy a gardening project, balloon artists and more.
- Pinot’s Palette Paint and Sip “Dream Coast” – $37/painter April 14, 8:00pm -10:00pm At Pinot’s Palette . Perfect for a date night or Girls Night out! Come paint this beautiful coastline taught by trained local artists. No experience required.
- Moto-Surf and Freeride Exhibition– FREE April 14-15, 9:00am Practice & 10:00am Races both days at the Huntington Beach Pier (south side). Provided by RPM Racing Enterprises. Come see history in the making! Featuring the best stand up and runabout pwc racers in the country. There will be racing as well as a “Freeride Exhibition” that includes some of the best acrobatics tricks on water you have ever seen.
We love featuring YOU Huntington Beach! Please contact us at email@example.com or leave a comment on this post if you’d like to be added to our weekly list or if there are any fun activities you’d like to share with your fellow HB friends.
XOXO, Jamie & Michelle