Get excited, this weekend is looking fun! From the long awaited Back To The Beach Fest to the Cruise In Car Show, you are bound to find something to enjoy this beautiful weekend in Huntington Beach. Also if you want to always be in the know, be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook!
There is are SO many fun and exciting events happening this weekend! You’ll definitely want to check out this weeks list. So here it is, our…
5 FUN THINGS TO DO IN HUNTINGTON BEACH THIS WEEKEND APRIL 28-29!
- Back to the Beach Fest April 28th-29th 12:00pm at Huntington State Beach. Hosted by The World Famous KROQ . Tickets start at $59.50. This is a family friendly festival, so bring the kiddos. Kids under 10 are free with paid adult admission!
- Taste of Huntington Beach April 29, 12:00pm – 4:00pm, at the Huntington Beach Sports Complex. Come feast on unlimited food from over 50 local eateries. Proceeds from this event will benefit the Children’s Department of the HB Public Library. To buy tickets click HERE!
- 2018 Huntington Beach Cruise In– FREE April 28, 9:00am on Main Street Huntington Beach. Hosted by The Factory 5 Forum. Car show and awards!! Come walk 3 blocks of amazing cars!
- Free People FREE YOGA – FREE April 28, 8:10am -10:00am at Pacific City main deck. Hosted by Free People! Start your morning with a fun FREE yoga class. Bring your own mat and enjoy!
- FREE Bird Walk & Nature Talk– FREE April 28, 9:00am-11:00 am at Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve. Wear your comfy walking shoes and enjoy this guided tour through Huntington Beach’s beautiful wildlife.
We love featuring YOU Huntington Beach! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment on this post if you’d like to share fun activities or events with your fellow HB friends!
XOXO, Jamie & Michelle