IT’S OUR MOST FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR! The time we get to see thousands of RUBBER DUCKIES race to the shoreline after being hurled off the Huntington Beach Pier! The littles buy and name our ducky and pray he makes it to the sand quickly so we can win one of the coveted prizes. Along with the Duck-A-Thon, this weekend hosts a number of fun family events including a Wienerfest, a Maifest, a Doggy Adoption Day and a Fancy Nancy Tea Party! Check out our 5 FUN things to do in Huntington Beach THIS weekend May 19-20 below.
You’ll definitely want to check out this weeks list. So here it is, our…
5 FUN things to do in Huntington Beach THIS weekend May 19-20!
- DUCK-A-THON – FREE May 19 10:00am – 6:00pm (DUCK RACE 3:00pm) & May 20 10:00am- 4:00pm (CORPORATE DUCK RACE 1:00pm) at the Huntington Beach Pier. Proceeds benefit AltaMed’s Huntington Beach community clinic. Watch as over 3,000 duckies turn the tides YELLOW as they are launched off the pier and set out to RACE to shore! PURCHASE your own duck to race HERE starting at $10! The first 60 ducks to make it to shore win prizes and the 1st place winner recieves $1000!! There will also be Vendors, Food and fun at the Festival throughout the day and FRIDAY night Food and Wine Tasting you can buy tickets for HERE.
- SOCAL WIENERFEST 2018– FREE May 19, 10:00am – 3:00pm at DOG BEACH, Goldenwest and Pacific Coast Highway (approx. address). Bring your pups to this fun family event! There will be contests, wienerdog races, photo opportunities, raffles, food and vendors. All breeds of dogs are welcome to come celebrate their WIENER friends!
- MaiFest 2018 at Old World Village– FREE May 19, 3:00pm – 6:00pm at Old World Village. Presented by The German School. Bring the kids and enjoy May Songs, music, traditional Folk Dancing, fun activities for the kids and of course authentic German food and beer.
- TOP DOG BARKERY ADOPTION DAY! – FREE May 19, 11:00am – 3:00pm at Top Dog Barkery, Pacific City. Come support our local rescue center K9 Kismet Dog Rescue and celebrate TOP DOG’s own pup, TheoDore’s First Barkday Pawty!! Bring your pups to enjoy FREE cake and cupcakes samples and as well as samples of NULO dog food. It’s going to be a doggone good time!
- FANCY NANCY TEA PARTY at the Library– $5 May 19, 3:00pm – 4:00pm at the Huntington Beach Public Library, 7111 Talbert Ave. Come support the Huntington Beach Oolala! Dress your littles to IMPRESS! There will be crafts, snacks, activities, and a très jolie (that’s fancy for very pretty) photo booth. All attendees will also have a chance to strut their stuff on the pink carpet runway! Geared towards ages 4-10 year olds. For any questions and to purchase your tickets please visit or call the Central Library Children’s Desk (714)374-5107.
We love featuring YOU Huntington Beach! Please contact us at email@example.com or leave a comment on this post if you’d like to be added to our weekly list or if there are any fun activities you’d like to share with your fellow HB friends.
XOXO, Jamie & Michelle
ps. WIN a WEEK LONG CAMP SESSION FOR 2 CHILDREN TO THE “INSIDE THE OUTDOORS” SUMMER CAMP!!!! ($420 VALUE!)!! Click HERE to ENTER!!